Friday, February 6, 2015

Les Mils Combat Review

Happy Friday!

Ok so first of all, those who know me personally or have worked out with me before I love a good yoga session, but I also love a good kick in the ass cardio workout. For the past two months I have kind of dabbled in a few different programs that I have and haven't really been dedicated to a single program since Thanksgiving.

Well that's changed this month! I am starting week two of Les Mils Combat, which is a 60 day program where you workout 5 days a week and the daily workouts vary from 30 to 60 minutes.
I love the music and the energy that you get from doing these MMA style exercises. They are kicking my booty right into shape and helping my cardio as well!



Day 2 Power HIIT 1

During the workouts you do a lot of kickboxing and variations of punches as well as your regular high intensity interval training (HIIT) moves like burpees, high knees, squats and push ups.

I love that they have a modifier so while you are learning what to do or working your intensity up you still know how to modify and get the best workout for your level of intensity. Beachbody doesn't like to leave you standing on the sidelines even if you are a total beginner.

I can't wait to see my body transform with this one, I can already tell that my arms, back, buns and core will be affected as they have felt the burn this past week.

If you want to know about how to order this program it is on sale right now so send me an email or find me on Facebook and we can see if this program is right for you!

Kayleen

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good program that you won't get bored with so it'll be fun while you're working towards your fitness goal!

    ReplyDelete